Malayalam Aksharam (Malayalam Alphabet) teaches your kid to learn the basics of the language.
- Optimised for use with easy controls and a fun interface
- Learn the basics of the language!
- App will show each malayalam letter and a word associated with the letter
- Malayalam word recitation
- The letter, word, picture and recitation allows children to understand and grasp words faster
- Help your child learn all 56 letters of the Malayalam alphabet! (15 letters in the Lite Version)
- Control the app behaviour based on environment (eg. In a crowded place, the app provides necessary distraction to the kid, but you might want the sound to be turned off)
- Allows necessary distraction for children while they enjoy and learn
- Application does not use internet and hence is application is safe in flight mode *
- Designed by parents for use of toddlers
This application is Toddler 'tested'. * You will need to check with your airlines on mobile use policies inside the flight (such as turning on Airplane mode)
india kerala malayalam kids children toddler alphabet
Malayalam Aksharam is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-03-28. The program can be installed on Android 1.6 and up.
Malayalam Aksharam (version 1.2) has a file size of 10.49 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 154 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.